If you have an emergency, CALL 911!
If you have to evacuate, leave immediately!
- Flashlight & Batteries
- Radio & Batteris or Crank Radio
- Spare Batteries
- Candles & Matches / Lighter
- Extra Car Keys and Cash
- Food & Bottled Water
- Clothing & Footwear
- Blankets & Sleeping Bags
- Toilet Paper & Other Personal Items
- Playing Cards / Games
- Backpack / Duffle Bag (to hold items)
Visit these websites to learn more about Emergency Preparedness...
- Kits - Take your emergency kit with you
- Shut it off - Shut off water / gas / electricity if you are instructed to do so by Officials.
- Pets - Make arragements for pets, don't forget their survival kits!